(W.I.P) LOMO

My end goal is to create a unique piece "inspired" by Tano Bonfanti concept. The reason for my deviation from the concept is to maintain more human anatomy under the suit and to change some of the connections and overall proportions of the armor to technically make it more functional. The back design needs a rehaul as far as deformation, especially behind the knees.
https://www.artstation.com/artwork/2eeKx

WIP 6: Slowly adding tweaks on my free time

WIP 6: Slowly adding tweaks on my free time

WIP 6: Turnaround

WIP 6: Turnaround

WIP 5: This will be finished after Black Moth Mercenaries..

WIP 5: This will be finished after Black Moth Mercenaries..

WIP 4: I did a Paint over, re-engineered the shoulder area for more movement . It's more of a shoulder pad with elastic to stretch similar to football pads. I also added  smaller fine details and made some of the bigger components smaller in scale

WIP 4: I did a Paint over, re-engineered the shoulder area for more movement . It's more of a shoulder pad with elastic to stretch similar to football pads. I also added smaller fine details and made some of the bigger components smaller in scale

WIP 3:  Detailing phase, I plan to add dents, wear and tear to add asymmetry

WIP 3: Detailing phase, I plan to add dents, wear and tear to add asymmetry

WIP 2:  Starting a clean high poly mesh

WIP 2: Starting a clean high poly mesh

WIP 1: Playing around with proportions

WIP 1: Playing around with proportions